At Eden Christian Kindergarten, we aim to help young children and their families grow a strong foundation for life. We provide experiences that develop strong, capable, resourceful learners, ignite children's passions, and inspire a lifelong love of learning.
Our aim is that our children and their whanau will feel loved, cared for and valued for who they are, and be confident in contributing within our learning community. We empower children to have a strong sense of their own identity and culture, explore their capabilities and potential, and appreciate that we are all unique and precious to God.
We design learning experiences to encourage and support children's interests, and to inspire their delight in numbers, letters and language. Our extensive outdoor environment encourages risk taking and provides challenging opportunities to enhance children's physical development.
We support children to be confident communicators and develop their social and emotional awareness. We encourage them to be kind and caring, respectful of themselves, each other and the environment.
We want all our children to know the joy of living and have a sense of fun!
- Nurturing the spirit as we share Gods love and Christian values
- Supporting a strong sense of identity and uniqueness
- Developing early literacy and numeracy concepts
- Exploring science and technology working theories
- Developing communication skills
- Building social competence strategies
- Using creativity to express ideas
- Growing emotional resilience
- Being a curious risk taker and problem solver
- Taking responsibility for self, others and the environment
- Encouraging health and physical exploration